Entity is a map object that can be used in the map editor to change map behaviour, add different objects such as items, trees, buildings or set spawn points, weather etc. Each entity has a name and a comma-separated list of triggers. Some entities have additional unique options to them.
There are few entity categories:
- Info_ - Informational, general entities that define map behaviour
- Env_ - Environmental entities that affect in-game map environment, e.g. images, NPCs, lighting
- Gen_ - Generate entities that create different graphical effects
- Func_ - Functional entities e.g. dynamic walls and messages
- Trigger_ - entities that can trigger other entities, e.g. showing a message via Func_Message
Defines a Terrorist/Zombie spawn point. If many spawn points are present, a random point will be picked for spawn.
Defines a Counter-Terrorist spawn point. If many spawn points are present, a random point will be picked for spawn.