M249 (Counter-Strike 2D)
From Unreal Software English Wiki
Revision as of 22:32, 12 June 2015 by Useigor
|Slot:||1 | 0|
|Type:||Machine Guns (Items)|
|Damage:||15 (187.5 dmg/sec)|
|Ammo:||100 | 200|
|Fire rate:||12.5 rounds/sec (FD: 2)|
|Range:||Medium (300px, 9.38t)|
|Weight:||Heavy (SM: -0.5)|
The M249 is the one of the 2 machine guns in Counter-Strike 2D. It has rapid refire rate, an enormous clip and average damage, however its accuracy is very poor. It is also the most expensive weapon in the game.
- Fastest refire rate of all weapons (alongside the M134 at 750 rounds per minute)
- An ammo capacity of 100/200 is high. Use them wisely.
- Reloading is a big issue. Since it's reloading rate is slow, don't reload in a middle of a firefight. Switch to your handgun instead.
- Its weight will slow you down, so don't hold on to it for too long, you'll die soon.
- Inaccuracy is something you have to tackle. Never ever use this to snipe opponents.
- $5750 is a lot. Only buy this if you are confident about surviving a few game rounds.