@EngiN33R: I put the 4 new images not into the gallery because I wanted to break the wall of text in this article. some pictures here and there do no harm. in fact, it makes the article even better because images draw the readers' attention when they start to feel bored because there is too much text to read. /Hurri04 16:40, 16 August 2011 (CEST)
- Do you know how ugly it looks? The game description, all finely written and then - BAM! images. If the readers are bored of reading they can just scroll down to the Gallery section and have a good hard look at the images there.
Deleted the "Good Article" Shit. DC doesn't want this and it looks ugly and goes on the readers nerves. Rather put some "this article still needs help" on those, which need help. Not "good article" on the others. //TKD
- This article was among those which are near to perfect and don't need intrusion. As I explained in the wiki topic on the forum, it is only to be used on articles that are very VERY good, and this article is among those. Questions: 1. Why do you have to be so rude? 2. Why is DC's 'I don't really like this' treated as a rule and therefore must be followed mindlessly? 3. Why do you think it looks ugly? Put the template back. -- EngiN33R talk contribs 17:27, 16 August 2011 (CEST)
- "Put the template back". Who are you to act like you were an authority? It's DC's website, DC's wiki. Contribute on it under his rules and obligations or else I'm sorry to inform you but you'll have to catch...
- | The GTFO Truck |||""'|""\__,_
- | _____________ l||__|__|__|)
- --- нαяdکтylєнυит3я [̲̅т̲̅α̲̅l̲̅k̲̅][̲̅c̲̅σ̲̅и̲̅т̲̅я̲̅i̲̅b̲̅s] 03:53, 22 August 2011 (CEST)